Discrimination is a deep stain on the social fabric of Canadian society, and Avant Law is committed to rooting it out. Avant Law is an ally to all equity seekers demanding their rights to equality.
In Ontario, discrimination and sexual harassment are prohibited by the Ontario Human Rights Code in several of facets of life, including in housing, employment, businesses, and public services. Call us if:
- you have experienced discrimination because of your race, ethnicity, place of origin, sex, gender, disability, or for any other reason;
- you have been sexually harassed;
- you have been denied a job, a promotion or other workplace benefit because of discrimination;
- you have been subjected to discriminatory slurs at work, at school, by a business, or by a government service;
- you have a disability that requires accommodation by an employer, landlord, school, business or service provider;