Avant Law believes that housing is a human right. Whether you’re looking to stay in your home, leave it, or just make it livable, Avant Law will defend your rights gracefully. Call us.
Avant Law offers advice and representation if you:
- Are being evicted for any reason, including for rental arrears, damage to the unit, or allegedly interfering or harassing the landlord or another tenant;
- Have received a Notice of Eviction of any kind;
- Are being harassed, sexually harassed, or interfered with by the landlord or another tenant;
- Are experiencing discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, or other prohibited forms of discrimination according to the Human Rights Code of Ontario;
- Are living in a unit with maintenance problems, such as cockroach or rodent infestations, leaks, dysfunctional appliances, mould, or other disrepair;
- Are seeking to end a lease or move out;
- Have a hearing before the Landlord and Tenant Board, Small Claims Court, or the Divisional Court related to a landlord and tenant matter.